Our hours of operations are usually 2:45 PM-5:30 PM on Mondays and Fridays. We are in the process of finding a new Site Director to continue running this program.
We are currently located at Franklin High School at 115 Central St, Franklin, NH 03235.
As a Chapter of the Pemi Youth Center-Plymouth, our non-profit organization is a FREE program for teens ages 13-17 in Franklin, New Hampshire and the surrounding areas. Our goal is to foster a sense of collaboration between teens and their community. We provide a safe, caring, welcoming space to encourage students to develop their unique abilities and self-esteem.
Our mission is to provide youth a place to gain a sense of community in a safe and welcoming environment where they may gather outside of school to foster belonging, self-esteem, and personal growth.
- We cultivate a safe and nurturing environment for youth at no cost to families.
- We believe that every single person has unlimited potential and is worthy of receiving unconditional love and support.
- We strive to empower youth to become active and engaged citizens.
- We strive to be a bright light for the communities we serve, where everyone’s uniqueness and diversity is celebrated and our connection to each other is honored.
- We are committed to empowering both youth participants and the next generation of educators and youth service professionals.
- We ensure that everyone participating at PYCF feels a deep sense of worth, so they may gain courage and become inspired to practice love and compassion in efforts to make this world a better place.